- Redondo Beach District 1 final runoff tally confirms Nehrenheim victory - Beach Reporter May 26, 2017Redondo Beach District 1 final runoff tally confirms Nehrenheim victoryBeach ReporterRedondo Beach City Clerk Eleanor Manzano certified on Thursday the final results of the District 1 runoff election that ended last week, confirming Nils Nehrenheim victorious with 60.7 percent of the vote. Nehrenheim received 2,115 votes, earning the ...
- North Redondo Beach home intruder's early release shocks victim - Beach Reporter May 25, 2017Beach ReporterNorth Redondo Beach home intruder's early release shocks victimBeach ReporterAs North Redondo Beach resident Marie—who asked that her last name not be used to protect her identity—washed dishes at her kitchen sink about 12:30 p.m. last Wednesday, May 17, the unthinkable happened. With her young son in the other room on the ...
- Al Muratsuchi Hosts Redondo Beach Community Coffee - Patch.com May 26, 2017Patch.comAl Muratsuchi Hosts Redondo Beach Community CoffeePatch.comRedondo Beach Councilmembers John Gran and Christian Horvath, as well as Redondo Unified School Board President Brad Waller, Board Vice-President Brad Serkin and Presiding Officer Anita Avrick will also be attending the Community Coffee.
- Redondo Beach sends Measure C to the Coastal Commission … finally - Beach Reporter May 25, 2017Redondo Beach sends Measure C to the Coastal Commission … finallyBeach ReporterLeave it to the passionate activists in Redondo Beach on both sides of the waterfront development project to turn an issue that all sides agree with into a two hour debate. At the heart of the public hearing at Tuesday night's City Council meeting was ...
- Could marijuana dispensaries be coming to Redondo Beach? - Beach Reporter May 23, 2017Beach ReporterCould marijuana dispensaries be coming to Redondo Beach?Beach ReporterRedondo Beach may relax its rules against marijuana dispensaries and growing cannabis for personal use under a proposed new ordinance being recommended by the Planning Commission. On Thursday, commissioners voted 3-1-1 in favor of extending a ...and more »
- Redondo Beach District 1 final runoff tally confirms Nehrenheim victory - Beach Reporter May 26, 2017
Redondo Beach Tags12-mile creep through Los Angeles city streets 160-wheeled carrier Adam Buckley AES Redondo Beach AES Southland Bark Boards Bill Brand Boatinglist.com Bob Meistrell California Science Center CAPE CANAVERAL Chevron Daily Breeze EasyReader Elon Musk El Segundo El Seugndo Endeavor Endeavor Sept 21 2012 Endeavour Endeavour's planned trip from Florida to Los Angeles Endeavour and Boeing 747 Endeavour final landing shot from helicopter Endeavour landing final landing at LAX Endeavour landing in HD Endeavour lands LAX firefighter Hermosa Beach Inglewood CA Jack Bark Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joe Bark King Harbor Kristin S. Agostoni LAX Los Angeles International Airport Manhattan Beach Manhattan Beach Pier Mole B Museum NASA NASA space shuttle landing nicole mooradian NoPowerPlant.com October 12 October 13 October 2012 Palos Verdes Palos Verdes Estates Police Department Patch.com Photography Proud Bird Restaurant Randy's Donuts Redondo Beach Redondo Beach City Council Redondo Beach Pier Redondo Beach Police Department Rodney Ellis Samuel Oschin Air and Space Center Samuel Oschin Air and Space Pavilion San Pedro Sean Richardson Seaside Lagoon Space Space shuttle delayed one day Space Shuttle Endeavour on the Streets of Los Angeles Space Shuttle Endeavour to Los Angeles Space Shuttle on the Streets of Los Angeles Steve Aspel Steve Diels Steve Shikiya Travel USS Iowa whale watching
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The Daily Breeze By Anna Mavromati Seaside Lagoon has been completely refurbished this summer, sending employees and visitors a message that the city plans to keep the man-made lagoon around awhile. Only a few walls remain from the old Seaside … Continue reading
Battleship to become L.A.’s newest museum New mission: The USS Iowa will open July 7 as a floating museum. It’s one of the last battleships ever built By GARY A. WARNER / Register Travel Editor OC Register The USS Iowa, … Continue reading
Sailors Find Debris at North Coronado Island The Patch.com By Nisha Gutierrez-Jaime and Nicole Mooradian A group of sailors performs its own independent investigation into the crash of the Aegean in the Newport Beach to Ensenada Yacht Race. A group … Continue reading
Police: Beware of Distraction Burglaries Jewelry and high-end watches are stolen during a “distraction burglary” in South Redondo Beach. By Nicole Mooradian Police are searching for at least two people who stole high-end jewelry from a home in South Redondo … Continue reading
Redondo Beach’s Sean Rosenthal will return to Olympics in beach volleyball Rosenthal and partner Gibb outlast Fuerbringer and Lucena in down-to-the-wire race for second American berth in the men’s field. From staff and news reports Posted: 06/16/2012 06:27:35 PM … Continue reading
Aegean yacht skippered by Redondo Beach man ran aground on island By Douglas Morino, Staff Writer Posted: 06/12/2012 10:51:56 AM PDT Updated: 06/13/2012 11:36:51 AM PD Deepening the mystery surrounding the fatal crash of a racing yacht based … Continue reading
EasyReader Alene Tchekmedyian|May 31, 2012 7:00 am It would only take a couple minutes. The store was closing, so there’d be little foot traffic inside. Neither of them would rob a store with just anybody. They were brothers, Los Angeles … Continue reading
Daily Breeze By Donna Littlejohn, Staff Writer Posted: 06/02/2012 12:10:19 PM PDT The ship won’t open for tours for more than a month yet, but San Pedro’s fascination with the USS Iowa already is at a near fever pitch. … Continue reading
City accelerating Redondo Beach pier, waterfront makeover By Douglas Morino, Staff Writer Posted: 06/03/2012 05:29:45 PM PDT Years in the making, an ambitious plan to dramatically remake the iconic pier and waterfront area in Redondo Beach is moving forward. … Continue reading
The Beach Reporter by Paul Silva (Updated: Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:24 PM PDT) The proposed Redondo Beach city budget for the next fiscal year leaves a general fund balance of just $98,583 after all expenditures, a far cry from … Continue reading