- Malicious Tree Planting Is a Slow, Expensive Way to Exact Revenge - Slate Magazine June 21, 2017Slate MagazineMalicious Tree Planting Is a Slow, Expensive Way to Exact RevengeSlate MagazineThe city of Redondo Beach not only removed the tree, the writer goes on to reveal, it forced the resident to pay for the sidewalk repair and the removal. And so, he exacted his revenge, planting 127 redwood trees all around the city—in the parks, in ...
- Redondo Beach Pier avoids 'bummer list' in Heal the Bay annual beach report card - Beach Reporter June 22, 2017Beach ReporterRedondo Beach Pier avoids 'bummer list' in Heal the Bay annual beach report cardBeach ReporterErased from the so-called "beach bummer" list—designating the 10 most polluted beaches in the state—was the beach just south of Redondo Beach Pier, which this year recorded a B grade under wet winter conditions and an A during the s […]
- Redondo Beach strips Chamber of Commerce funding in new city budget - The Daily Breeze June 22, 2017The Daily BreezeRedondo Beach strips Chamber of Commerce funding in new city budgetThe Daily BreezeRedondo Beach leaders approved a nearly $126.8 million budget early Wednesday, cutting Chamber of Commerce funding that has sparked controversy, but setting aside $150,000 for future efforts to market the city to tourists. At the end of a lengthy ...Redondo Bea […]
- North Redondo Beach Goodwill to reopen with hidden freebies - Beach Reporter June 22, 2017North Redondo Beach Goodwill to reopen with hidden freebiesBeach ReporterAfter months of renovations, a longtime Goodwill store in north Redondo Beach will reopen this week with hidden giveaways. The aesthetically updated retail store and donation center at 2318 Artesia Blvd. will open at 9 a.m. Friday after an 8 a.m. grand ...
- Redondo Beach City Council Nixes Chamber Of Commerce Funding From Budget - Patch.com June 22, 2017Patch.comRedondo Beach City Council Nixes Chamber Of Commerce Funding From BudgetPatch.comREDONDO BEACH, CA — The Redondo Beach City Council approved a budget Wednesday that stripped the Chamber of Commerce of funding. The 126.8 million budget does set aside $150,000 to market the city to tourists. The budget vote came at the end ...Letters to the Editor 6-2 […]
- Malicious Tree Planting Is a Slow, Expensive Way to Exact Revenge - Slate Magazine June 21, 2017
Redondo Beach Tags12-mile creep through Los Angeles city streets 160-wheeled carrier Adam Buckley AES Redondo Beach AES Southland Bark Boards Bill Brand Boatinglist.com Bob Meistrell California Science Center CAPE CANAVERAL Chevron Daily Breeze EasyReader Elon Musk El Segundo El Seugndo Endeavor Endeavor Sept 21 2012 Endeavour Endeavour's planned trip from Florida to Los Angeles Endeavour and Boeing 747 Endeavour final landing shot from helicopter Endeavour landing final landing at LAX Endeavour landing in HD Endeavour lands LAX firefighter Hermosa Beach Inglewood CA Jack Bark Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joe Bark King Harbor Kristin S. Agostoni LAX Los Angeles International Airport Manhattan Beach Manhattan Beach Pier Mole B Museum NASA NASA space shuttle landing nicole mooradian NoPowerPlant.com October 12 October 13 October 2012 Palos Verdes Palos Verdes Estates Police Department Patch.com Photography Proud Bird Restaurant Randy's Donuts Redondo Beach Redondo Beach City Council Redondo Beach Pier Redondo Beach Police Department Rodney Ellis Samuel Oschin Air and Space Center Samuel Oschin Air and Space Pavilion San Pedro Sean Richardson Seaside Lagoon Space Space shuttle delayed one day Space Shuttle Endeavour on the Streets of Los Angeles Space Shuttle Endeavour to Los Angeles Space Shuttle on the Streets of Los Angeles Steve Aspel Steve Diels Steve Shikiya Travel USS Iowa whale watching
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Josh Grossberg December 10, 2012 He was a loving husband, a devoted father, a caring mentor. U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer Terrell Horne III was a lot of things to a lot of people. On Saturday, hundreds of family, … Continue reading
Nicole Mooradian Dec 2, 2012 Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer Terrell Horne III, a Redondo Beach resident, was pronounced dead at Port Hueneme. A U.S. Coast Guardsman identified as a Redondo Beach resident died early Sunday morning of injuries sustained … Continue reading