- Redondo Beach woman pleads guilty in workers' compensation fraud case - The Daily Breeze July 27, 2017The Daily BreezeRedondo Beach woman pleads guilty in workers' compensation fraud caseThe Daily BreezeA Redondo Beach woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to participating in a $150 million workers' compensation insurance fraud scheme, prosecutors said. Marissa Nelson, 41, was one of 12 people accused of fraudulently billing tens of millions of dollars to […]
- Prepare Your Bellies For The Redondo Beach Lobster Fest - Patch - Patch.com July 26, 2017Patch.comPrepare Your Bellies For The Redondo Beach Lobster Fest - PatchPatch.comRedondo Beach, CA - The 22nd annual Redondo Beach Lobster Festival will take place September 22 - 24.and more »
- How Redondo Beach teen Henry Morse is on pace for a race car driving dream - Beach Reporter July 27, 2017How Redondo Beach teen Henry Morse is on pace for a race car driving dreamBeach ReporterRedondo Beach teenager Henry Morse strapped himself into one of the fastest and most dangerous go-karts in the world recently at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana for the Los Angeles Karting Championships. The 160-pound vehicle vibrated so violently ...
- Young Redondo Beach Baseball Star Plays On CBS This Weekend - Patch.com July 25, 2017Patch.comYoung Redondo Beach Baseball Star Plays On CBS This WeekendPatch.comREDONDO BEACH, CA — For many, finding a passion at 12 years old was out of the picture, but for Julien Cojulun it's normal. An honors student at Parras Middle School, Cojulun balances school with traveling the world to play baseball. Cojulun has dual ...
- Six Figure Job Listings Around Redondo Beach - Patch.com July 25, 2017Patch.comSix Figure Job Listings Around Redondo BeachPatch.comSix Figure Job Listings Around Redondo Beach. Won't get out of bed for less than $100,000? Patch has your roundup of six-figure job opening openings in or around Redondo Beach ...and more »
- Redondo Beach woman pleads guilty in workers' compensation fraud case - The Daily Breeze July 27, 2017
Redondo Beach Tags12-mile creep through Los Angeles city streets 160-wheeled carrier Adam Buckley AES Redondo Beach AES Southland Bark Boards Bill Brand Boatinglist.com Bob Meistrell California Science Center CAPE CANAVERAL Chevron Daily Breeze EasyReader Elon Musk El Segundo El Seugndo Endeavor Endeavor Sept 21 2012 Endeavour Endeavour's planned trip from Florida to Los Angeles Endeavour and Boeing 747 Endeavour final landing shot from helicopter Endeavour landing final landing at LAX Endeavour landing in HD Endeavour lands LAX firefighter Hermosa Beach Inglewood CA Jack Bark Jim Caldwell Jim Caldwell Redondo Beach Joe Bark King Harbor Kristin S. Agostoni LAX Los Angeles International Airport Manhattan Beach Manhattan Beach Pier Mole B Museum NASA NASA space shuttle landing nicole mooradian NoPowerPlant.com October 12 October 13 October 2012 Palos Verdes Palos Verdes Estates Police Department Patch.com Photography Proud Bird Restaurant Randy's Donuts Redondo Beach Redondo Beach City Council Redondo Beach Pier Redondo Beach Police Department Rodney Ellis Samuel Oschin Air and Space Center Samuel Oschin Air and Space Pavilion San Pedro Sean Richardson Seaside Lagoon Space Space shuttle delayed one day Space Shuttle Endeavour on the Streets of Los Angeles Space Shuttle Endeavour to Los Angeles Space Shuttle on the Streets of Los Angeles Steve Aspel Steve Diels Steve Shikiya Travel USS Iowa whale watching
Tag Archives: Patch.com
Nisha Gutierrez-Jaime October 30, 2012 A report from U.S. Sailing says the fatal Aegean yacht crash during the annual Newport to Ensenada Yacht Race was likely due to inadequate lookout by the vessel’s four sailors. The Aegean hit North Coronado … Continue reading
By Nicole Mooradian Sept 7, 2012 The young gray whale had a rope wound around its tail, Peter Wallerstein, director of the Marine Animal Rescue, tells the Daily Breeze. A gray whale was freed Thursday afternoon near the Manhattan Beach … Continue reading
Sailors Find Debris at North Coronado Island The Patch.com By Nisha Gutierrez-Jaime and Nicole Mooradian A group of sailors performs its own independent investigation into the crash of the Aegean in the Newport Beach to Ensenada Yacht Race. A group … Continue reading
Police: Beware of Distraction Burglaries Jewelry and high-end watches are stolen during a “distraction burglary” in South Redondo Beach. By Nicole Mooradian Police are searching for at least two people who stole high-end jewelry from a home in South Redondo … Continue reading